The following policy has been established in order to keep our prices low, remain competitive and ensure availability of product for all of our customers.
- Manufacturer’s (MFR) coupons must match exactly to items’ specifications: size, variety, flavor, # of units, etc. We accept only one MFR coupon per purchased item. We follow all MFR stipulations
- MFR coupons that are printed in our flyers cannot be combined with other MFR coupons.
- There is a limit of (3) identical Coupons/Per Household/Per Day, including multiple varieties.
- Redemption of the coupon may not exceed the final price of the item. For stores that double mfr coupons, when an item is on sale in our ad, as “Buy One, Get One Free” (BOGO), only one MFR CPN can be applied to the 2 items sold in a BOGO deal.
- The customer is responsible for sales tax at full retail price and all bottle deposits on the purchases, when applicable, in accordance with Michigan law.
- Coupon must be complete with company name or logo, retailer instruction for U.S.A. redemption, expiration date and scannable UPC code.
- All coupons should be given to the cashier at the time of checkout and cannot be applied to a previous purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for redemption on or before their printed expiration date.
- We accept all MFR coupons, even those from other retailers, for specific items, except when those manufacturer’s coupons clearly state "good only at" or "redeem only at" another retailer.
- Store Management reserves the right to accept or refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Internet Print Coupons
Valid Internet Coupons are accepted in accordance with the policy listed above, with the following additional requirements:
- BOGO Internet Coupons: We will accept valid “Buy One Get One Free” coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement.
- Internet Coupon Value Limits: Internet coupons over $3.00 will be accepted at the discretion of store management.
- Free Item Coupons (Internet): We do not accept Internet coupons for “free” products, as manufacturers no longer issue free item coupons via the Internet
- Photocopies are not valid. We only accept the original printing of an Internet coupon. We do not accept Internet Coupons that do not appear to be original or that will not scan.
- Spartan Store Website Links: Smart Source Coupons, printed from our website links, contain an Offer I.D, a PIN # and a valid expiration date. Valid additional Smart Source coupons, for the same Offer I.D, will be accepted if they have been issued with different PIN #s.
- Digital coupons have a one time use unless otherwise specified.
- Digital coupons may not be used in conjunction with a print coupon for the same item.
- When a paper coupon and a digital coupon are available for the same item, the system will select one for use using the following sequence of criteria:
- Highest Value
- Closest Expiration Date
- If those items are the same, the digital coupon will apply before the paper coupon
- When 2 digital coupons area available for the same items, the system will select one for use using the closest expiration date as the indicator.
- Digital coupons cannot be doubled.
- You must register an email address with your yes Rewards account to be eligible to load digital coupons to your yes Rewards account.
We reserve the right to modify these policies at any time. All coupon redemption terms are subject to the policies in effect at time of redemption.
Posted date: October 8, 2013.